How to configure Redundant (Backup) TRBOnet Server for systems with NAI
The article was successfully sent to the email
1. Main and Backup servers are in Active mode.
Link Establishment IDs for all system nodes, including Software nodes, should be unique.
Master Repeater LE ID = 1
Peer repeater LE ID = 2
Main TRBOnet Server LE ID = 100
Main Server MNIS LE ID = 101
Backup TRBOnet Server LE ID = 102
Redundant Server MNIS LE ID =103
For Repeaters, Link Establishment IDs are their Radio IDs.
Redundant Server becomes Active if Main server(s) from list becomes not available via Network..
Redundant Server becomes Active if Main server(s) from list becomes not available via Network.
1.Install TRBOnet on main PC.
2. Install SQL server on main PC.
3. Apply license, create Database, add Radio systems and register Subscribers, make all necessary configuration.
4. Using TRBOnet functionality create Database backup.
5. Install TRBOnet on second and other PCs, apply license.
6. Install SQL server and restore Database from backup of main server.
7. Set tick Redundant Server and choose mode of operation.
8. Copy configuration to Backup server:
9. Apply changes and start Backup server service.
Performing above steps you’ll have identical server ready for operation.