Mining companies have to manage a lot of mission-critical processes. Safe and productive operations in remote and underground environments require a reliable communication system, while being able to react quickly to emergencies is crucial.
Many mines still use legacy radio systems. In some countries there is a requirement for interoperability with existing analog radio networks. SWIFT IP Gateways enable smooth analog to digital migration and can support both digital and legacy systems during the entire transition period.
You may want to track your assets inside a mine where the GPS service may not be available. TRBOnet Enterprise /Plus is fully compatible with Indoor Tracking solutions based on iBeacons or K-TERM beacons.
The Telemetry module triggers different types of alerts on alarms sent by sensors installed in the mine. The dispatcher is able to send a telemetry command from the console to a remote location to open or close gates, activate elevators or set off an alarm.
- GPS Tracking
- Alarm Management
- Voice Dispatch
- Indoor Positioning
Automated Response System
Alarm Management for MOTOTRBO radio networks is a purchasable module for TRBOnet Enterprise and TRBOnet Plus. This system allows you
- to select event types and event sources you would like to track,
- to define trigger conditions,
- to configure one or several response actions.
In such layouts, TRBOnet Server parses incoming messages for configurable regular expressions (text patterns) and triggers the rules as necessary, as shown in the below scheme.
Other Event Sources
- Emergency call
- Geofencing alarm
- Radio state (on/off)
- Specific text in a text message or an email
- DTMF sequence
- Lone Worker alert
Configurable ActionsTRBOnet provides a wide choice of response actions. The target outputs include but not limited to the following actions
- Visible and audible alarm in TRBOnet Dispatch Console
- An outgoing email to specific addresses
- Automatic Job Ticket
- Radio lock (the user won't be able to use it before the dispatcher enables it)
- System Bridge (TRBOnet automatically patches two or more radio channels)
- A radio call with a pre-recorded voice message
- A Text to Speech radio or phone call