Wherever you are now, stay connected
TRBOnet Mobile is an application for Android and iOS devices that extends MOTOTRBO to tablets and smartphones. It works like a normal radio and delivers the most important information to the user device
Safety and Efficiency
Increase productivity and create a safer environment with TRBOnetTRBOnet Alarm Management allows you to program the system to monitor and detect events and the subscriber activity independently without the dispatcher being involved
and respond automatically if needed. The system finds the best way to respond based on a pre-defined set of rules.
Personnel safety is guaranteed with Man Down/No movement, Lone Worker and other extended features available for option boards. Radio starts controlling itself and its owner, in case of abnormal activity an alarm is triggered and a notification is sent to the dispatcher center.
- Alarm Management
Automated Response System
Alarm Management for MOTOTRBO radio networks is a purchasable module for TRBOnet Enterprise and TRBOnet Plus. This system allows you
- to select event types and event sources you would like to track,
- to define trigger conditions,
- to configure one or several response actions.
In such layouts, TRBOnet Server parses incoming messages for configurable regular expressions (text patterns) and triggers the rules as necessary, as shown in the below scheme.
Other Event Sources
- Emergency call
- Geofencing alarm
- Radio state (on/off)
- Specific text in a text message or an email
- DTMF sequence
- Lone Worker alert
Configurable ActionsTRBOnet provides a wide choice of response actions. The target outputs include but not limited to the following actions
- Visible and audible alarm in TRBOnet Dispatch Console
- An outgoing email to specific addresses
- Automatic Job Ticket
- Radio lock (the user won't be able to use it before the dispatcher enables it)
- System Bridge (TRBOnet automatically patches two or more radio channels)
- A radio call with a pre-recorded voice message
- A Text to Speech radio or phone call