Seamless communication takes customer experience to new heights.
TRBOnet provides high quality voice communications for faster task assignments and management. Voice recording is available for service quality assessment and
TRBOnet Job Ticketing allows you to create, assign and track individual or group job tickets through the radio network. The system allows you to generate reports on
job statuses or staff workload and also work with various tasks at the same time.
HotSOS integration with the existing systems is an important point to use the radios as a main part of daily operations.
TRBOnet is scalable and can be built for specific customerneeds – Casino, Housekeeping, Restaurants etc. GPS capabilities enable a real-time tracking of arriving
and departing tourist vehicles. This helps to control stops, parking and driving times as well as route supervision.Various reports can be generated on guest transportation and logistics.
With TRBOnet Indoor tracking technology a radios location can be tracked inside a building or cruise ship, especially important in zones of high threats in order to prevent and resolve emergencies.
- Alarm Management
- Indoor Positioning
- Mobile Client
- Job Ticketing
Automated Response System
Alarm Management for MOTOTRBO radio networks is a purchasable module for TRBOnet Enterprise and TRBOnet Plus. This system allows you
- to select event types and event sources you would like to track,
- to define trigger conditions,
- to configure one or several response actions.
In such layouts, TRBOnet Server parses incoming messages for configurable regular expressions (text patterns) and triggers the rules as necessary, as shown in the below scheme.
Other Event Sources
- Emergency call
- Geofencing alarm
- Radio state (on/off)
- Specific text in a text message or an email
- DTMF sequence
- Lone Worker alert
Configurable ActionsTRBOnet provides a wide choice of response actions. The target outputs include but not limited to the following actions
- Visible and audible alarm in TRBOnet Dispatch Console
- An outgoing email to specific addresses
- Automatic Job Ticket
- Radio lock (the user won't be able to use it before the dispatcher enables it)
- System Bridge (TRBOnet automatically patches two or more radio channels)
- A radio call with a pre-recorded voice message
- A Text to Speech radio or phone call